Legislative and Administrative Lobbying:
The Victor Group’s legislative and administrative lobbying and advocacy includes but is not limited to:
- Lobbying the Rhode Island General Assembly House and Senate Leadership and rank and file legislators.
- Arranging meetings between clients and key stakeholders and decision makers, including legislative leadership, committee chairpersons, and the Office of the Governor.
- Developing strategies for enacting or defeating key pieces of legislation.
- Monitoring, analyzing and amending legislation of interest to our clients.
- Attend committee hearings of the General Assembly with respect to this legislation.
- Developing strategies for enacting, revising or defeating burdensome or confusing state or municipal regulations
Governmental Lobbying Practice Areas
Areas of Governmental Relations and Lobbying Experience